Thursday, December 3, 2009

ANTIQUE HAUNTED DOLL PARANORMAL ACTIVITY


From Ebay User: lynnscrazyworld

Actual Ebay Listing

Auction States:

Here I have this doll that I had received this past summer from my boy friend. My boy friend had to travel to New York this past summer and decided to buy me an antique doll. When he brought me the doll my dog wouldn't stop barking at the doll. I'v had this doll for about 6 months and she's been in a box in the garage for about 4 to 5 months. I had her at first in my room to keep the dog away from the doll and thats when things started getting really stange. I would close my door to the room and my dog would stand my the door all day. I had left to go to the store and when I got back from the store the door was open and the dog was hiding behide the sofa. At night I'v been hearing alot of noises within my house and the dog just goes crazy when those noises start happening every night. I put the doll in a box and put it out into the garage but thing still happen. I need thing back to the way they were before the doll came so this is why I'm selling her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Haunted Ebay | by TNB