Thursday, December 3, 2009

Haunted Ostrich Collection of stuffed toys Wild Scary


From Ebay User comicsfan69

Actual Ebay Listing Link

Auction States:

I can't believe that I'm going to be putting these on but I don't know what else to do with them and I'm also hoping that someone would be stronger than I am in the Mystical Arts to control that last one. Let me start off by saying that the whole collection isn't possessed, just the last one! Yes, he looks innocent enough in that little sweater I bought to keep him warm, but at night, I've seen him moving about my room! One time I actually popped out of bed and cast a binding spell on him! You should have heard the things that were coming out of his mouth...ah...beak! I couldn't believe it! I've seen some really wacky things in my time, and I've seen Demons and know for a fact that they do exist, but this is one of the things that takes the cake. After he was caught and rambled on for almost three and a half minutes, he went limp! He was just fine again after that! My little stuffed ostrich that I loved so much was A Ok again, until about a month ago! I haven't heard him say anything again, but I haven't tried to catch him again either! I don't know what he's looking for in my room, but I have heard him wandering around again and I try to watch him, but depending on where he is in room, it's too dark! Sometimes I can't sleep at night thinking he's gonna be moving around, and then nothing happens and I've had a horrible night with little sleep. Then, some nights when I'm fast asleep, I don't know what's happening. But then again, there are those nights that I do wake up for some weird reason and here we go again with the little patter or feet moving about in my room. For a while I thought maybe it was the house, but we've moved since the binding incident happened and here we go again with the pitter patter of the feet at night! I hope that you are a hard sleeper or someone who wouldn't mind something as weird as this, but I just can't keep them in the house any longer! Something that I used to love to much and would always bring a smile to my face has turned horribly wrong. Now I'm not saying that when you get him into your own home, that he will immediately start running through your dwelling, I'm just saying don't be surprised if he does!



For bid is my ostrich collection! There are 8 of them in total.....one is a puppet, one is a ty beanie, I think that's what he is, the others were aquired over time. I love each and every one of them, and especially the first one that I bought a sweater for! He's so damn cute, but now I'm just scared of him and don't know what to do. I do have one other item that seems to run about my room and purhaps she will go up sometime in the near future, she isn't malicious and have a mouth...a beak on her like this one does! I will miss him, but I just can't take it much more....I need my sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Haunted Ebay | by TNB