Thursday, December 3, 2009

HAUNTED DOLLS FROM JUST A LITTLE WITCHY *GEN & LEILA*


From Ebay user: janinesplace08

Actual Auction Link

Auction States:

My name is Janine and Just A Little Witchy is the name of my ebay store. Today, I will be listing several dolls from my own collection. Some I bought off ebay, some ive had for years and a couple were Reagans dolls.

Id like to introduce you to Gen, short for Genivieve and Leila. I bought these 2 girls on ebay 2 or 3 years ago here on ebay. It was October and many sellers were selling haunted dolls just in time for Halloween. I was taking a nap one day and had a strange dream about 2 little girls. I woke up suddenly and felt the urge to come to my computer and go to haunted dolls on ebay. As I scrolled through the page of newly listed items I saw a picture of Gen and Leila and read their listing. The seller who does not normally sell this sort of thing was saying that a friend of hers had convinced her to go to an estate sale. She said she didnt want to go but she did. As they walked through the house that was holding the estate sale she felt weird, like she wanted to leave but her friend told her when she was done looking around they would go. The entered the master bedroom and she saw these 2 cute dolls sitting on the dresser. She picked them up and decided to get them for her 2 daughters. She brought the dolls home in a plastic shopping bag and set them on the table. Later that day she gave them to her daughters. The first night one of her daughters brought the doll inot her bedroom and told her mother she could not sleep because the doll was talking to her. She was horrified at what her daughter said. She was not the type of kid to make up such a story. The next morning she asked her other daughter if she slept well the night before and the daughter replied that there was noises in her room but she was too scared to get out of bed. The woman immediately took the 2 dolls away from her girls and called her friend the one she went to the estate sale with. The friend told her it was the girls imaginations running wild and to not worry about it but the woman did not want these dolls in her house. She set both of them in her laundry room until she could decide what to do with them.

Each day as she went to wash clothes she felt like she was being stared at by the red haired doll. She felt extremely uncomfortable around her. She stated the blonde hair doll made her feel dizzy and weak. She was very persistant in wanting the dolls gone from her home.

When I came across the listing it was a newly started auction and still had 6 1/2 days to go. I bid on the girls and emailed the woman and told her to be patient that I was bidding and I would pay immediately so she could ship them and get them out of her home. From there we communicated almost daily. She would tell me each day how frightened she was and that she was hearing noises coming from her laundry room at night. Half way through the auction I was outbid. I bid higher, became the high bidder again. The day the auction ended I had run to the store. I was gone much longer than I expected and when I got home I realized I had lost the auction. I also had an email from the woman asking me "what happened?" I emailed and explained I ran to the store and was gone longer than expected. She emailed back stating the woman who did win the auction emailed her to say she would be making payment within the 7 days ebay requires. The seller was extremely upset and distraught at the thought the 2 dolls would be staying in her home longer than she wanted them to. I felt terrible because I really wanted the girls. The seller emailed the buyer and told her that she stated in the listing that they had to be paid for right away because she didnt want them in her house, around her kids. The buyer finally admitted that a friend of hers convinced her to bid on the dolls as a Halloween gag gift for her husband and that she didnt really want them. They canceled the transaction and I was offered a second chance offer and I took it. That poor woman was so terrified of these dolls that she shipped them the moment I made payment.

The day the girls arrived I was pretty excited. I could feel the energy coming from both of them. I stayed in contact with the seller for about a month or so after the sale. I told her I had done an evp session with both the girls and they said the names Genivieve and Leila. That was an email I sent to her telling her that. About 5 minutes after I sent the email my phone rang and it was a Fla. call and I answered it. It was the seller and she was in tears. Almost to the hysterical point. She was trying to say something but I couldnt understand her at all. She calmed down long enough to say "Genivieve and Leila are my daughters names" I was speechless. We had never discussed our personal lives with each other. I did not know her kids names and she did not know my kids names. I talked to her on the phone that day for about an hour. She told me how they made noises while they were at her house and how the noises stopped the day the girls were shipped to me. I told her I had done evp testing and that the girls gave me those names and also said they were sisters. The red haired doll is Gen and the blonde is Leila. Gen has the stronger personality and tends to talk right over Leila. Becuase of that I seperated the 2 girls for more evp sessions. Leila has a soft whispering voice where Gen is slightly louder and rougher sounding. They died in a fire together. Gen is 6, Leila is 4.

Leila likes to be talked to and played with. Gen, not so much so I tend to have her sit on the shelf. I have not done an evp session with the girls in over a year. They still thump on my washing machine from time to time. The light bulb in my dryer tends to blow quite often. I always say thats Gen.

Gen and Leila's host doll:

They are both Vogue Ginny dolls. They each measure 7". Gen has red hair and wears a white dress with tiny flowers on it. She is wearing a bonnet, white tights and white shoes. Leila, how gets played with more often is wearing a pink dress. She lost her tights and shoes. Her hair is normally pulled back into ponytails but I took them out. Ill put them back before she is shipped. The girls must stay together.

Please feel free to email any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Haunted Ebay | by TNB