Thursday, December 3, 2009

HAUNTED DOLL FROM JUST A LITTLE WITCHY *PAUL*




















From Ebay User: janinesplace08

Actual Ebay Auction Link

Auction States:

My name is Janine and Just A Little Witchy is the name of my ebay store. Today, I will be listing several dolls from my own collection. Some I bought off ebay, some ive had for years and a couple were Reagans dolls.

Id like to introduce you to Paul. I bought him off ebay 2 years ago from a very reputable seller. She is one of the very few people I will buy haunted dolls because hers are truly haunted. She hasnt sold any dolls that ive seen in quite some time. Im sorry, but I cannot reveal her username as I feel that would be an invasion of her privacy. Im sure she is still offering her magickal things on ebay, just not any dolls.

I didnt think to save Paul's original listing so I will tell you what I remember from it because it was 2 years ago. I believe his name in that listing was Sam. From the moment I saw him he felt like a Paul to me and it turns out I was right as he said "Paul" during an evp session I did with him when I received him.

Paul's host doll was found in an old, abandoned asylum. The listing stated that the asylum was known to be haunted. Apparently there were people in the asylum doing a paranormal investigation. One of those people witnessed this doll literally walk across an empty room.

Then I remember her saying how intense Paul's stare was. How she felt like she was being watched whenever her and Paul were in the same room. She also talked about how he throws his energy around. Boy, was I about to feel that!!

Like I said, ive had Paul about 2 years now and I have not seen him walk across the room but I have had a few experiences with him. From the listing, I knew Paul would be arriving naked. He was in his pictures. I had an outfit I thought would fit him out so the first thing I could do was dress him. The day he arrived he came in a small box. I guess I was expecting him to be bigger so the clothes dont fit him well but that was the least of my concerns once I opened the box and held him in my hands. As soon as I touched him I felt so dizzy I had to sit down. Then the other zillion feelings came on. Within minutes everything felt so different. I knew without a doubt a truly haunted doll had just arrived in my home. I had him on my desk while I was sending an email and this dizzy feeling was overwhelming. I asked my daughter to take him and sit him on her desk for a while. A few minutes after he was with her I started to feel less dizzy but then she started feeling dizzy. I emailed the seller and told her what was going on and she emailed me right back and told me that was him throwing his energy around and that he would calm down in a while. She suggested talking to him and letting him know I could feel his excitement. I did just that. I took Paul to my room and started to dress him. I talked to him quietly and told him I could feel his excitement and asked him if he would calm down just a bit. Within minutes I could feel a change all around me again. Paul started to calm down. It took a couple days to get use to Paul throwing his energy around like he does but once I got use to it everything was fine.

Over the past 2 years I have done a few evp sessions with Paul. He told me his name but when I asked his age all I could hear was soft laughter. I havent done in evp session with him in at least a year.

Paul is an older doll. Im going to guess from the 50's. I thought he was composition but hes plastic made to look like composition. When you move his legs in a "walking pattern" his head turns from side to side. I had him sitting on my desk and I was playing with him and talking to him. I had him on his back and had a hold of his feet. I was moving them in a "walking pattern" and his head was turning from side to side but what happened next shocked me. Both his hands moved up and down and his eyes blinked open, shut, open, shut. That hadnt happened before so I knew it wasnt a "doll feature"

Its taken quite a bit of time to get use to Paul and his activity. Especially when he gets excited and starts throwing his energy around. Over the past 2 years I see more and more activity with him. He's active when he is spoken too and played with. Thats when you notice the subtle things with him although I did not find his eyes opening and closing very subtle. He isnt one of those dolls you can leave on a shelf and expect to see his activity. You need to interact with him.

Paul is not a negative spirit by any means. It just takes a while, at least it did for me to get use to him. I would not recommend Paul to someone who is looking for their first haunted doll. I would like to see Paul go to someone with experience in having a truly haunted doll.

Paul's host doll:

He is a plastic doll that measures 10". It looks like he may have hair at one time. He has piercing blue eyes that open and close and as I said his head moves side to side when he is moved around in a walking pattern. He could use a bath and maybe a new outfit that fits him better. For now he is wearing a 2 pc red and white stripped top and bottom set with blue trim. He has a metal piece on his head that appears to be holding a piece of plastic down on his head.

Please feel free to email any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Haunted Ebay | by TNB